Data protection policy
For the use of certain services, the user must communicate personal data. Users, by checking the box enabled in contact forms located in the Website expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are treated by VIRENS, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are treated by VIRENS, where the user will be informed in order to analyze the information derived from said management to improve our services and adapt them to the preferences of the users with the following purposes:
- Facilitate their access to the Website and improve user experience.
- Manage the services requested on the Website.
- Provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest.
- We elaborate a "commercial profile", based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
When the user submits his / her personal data to VIRENS, he / she expressly consents that VIRENS carries out the following activities and / or actions, unless he / she indicates otherwise when contracting or subscribing any product and / or service of VIRENS or as a result of a subsequent revocation of the Initially granted consent:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications on paper, informing users of the activities, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the commercial activity.
- The sending of commercial communications by electronic means, informing the users of the activities, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products of VIRENS equal or similar to those that were initially object of contracting or of interest for the user.
- Process orders, requests or respond to requests made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the VIRENS website.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Or if applicable, to process your registered user request and / or your order of products offered by VIRENS. Once your request is confirmed and accepted, the user will receive a confirmation email at the indicated address at the time of completing the registration form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any information sent by VIRENS, including by electronic means, to VIRENS users for the purpose of carrying out, executing and / or developing any subscribed or completed service contracted by the user - even if not subscribed by electronic means – and all other tasks, actions and / or activities derived from said contractual and / or commercial relationship will not be considered a commercial and / or advertising communication.By sending data, you consent VIRENS to process your personal data according to the purposes described. You guarantee that the information provided is truthful, accurate and complete, and you are responsible for notifying any change about them.
Data will be shared only with other companies of the VIRENS Group for internal administrative purposes, including the personal data treatment of customers os datos se comunicarán a otras empresas del grupo empresarial VIRENS para fines administrativos internos, incluido el tratamiento de datos personales de clientes o empleados.
- CDMon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.) As a hosting provider.
The files are stored in our technological providers of Web storage, Email and online marketing, in accordance with the EU-US Privacy security.
VIRENS expressly informs and warrants users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, and unmistakable by the owners.
In accordance with data protection legislation, you have the rights to information, access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability. You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning you at VIRENS. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, VIRENS undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them in accordance with the aforementioned purposes.
Likewise, it will adopt all the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We will keep your personal data during the validity of the contractual relationship with us and, once finished, during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing of the data and / or the terms that are legally established.